GOST?

Go down

GOST?

Post by Admin on Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:12 am

Funny title , isn't it ? my question is does ghosts exist ? i've read many stories about ghosts lol that's why i'm asking Very Happy

This is a interesting discussion from some people who dont really beleave Jesus.

And i want to have a topic about this.I am sure.. 100% sure, we have around us "gost" But gost its not like many joke with.."just a white bedsheets who say uuuuuhu..." One of the problem is that many people are shamed to talk about it and,tell.They joke and keep quiet,other ppl,wish to get the prove.

The doughter of the King in Norway,Martha Louise have invite people to a Angel School.She beleave and trust ,there are Angels and many people have come to this school to learn more about it.But many people tissing here ,and all this "student" people who have seen Angels.But cause she are really strong,and dont care about what other ppl.mean,she can do this.So long she and many tousen other are sure.
Admin

More discussion:
-----------------
i have other questions also :
some ppl believe that the dead person's soul stays on earth for sometime to visit the places that he likes then it returns to God , how far is that true ?

there is also another thing that ppl believe in.Some ppl believe that dead normal ppl can contact us here in our physical world( in case u saw the others movie , the 6th sense , the amityville horror ) i'm not kidding lol , just asking Smile

how can somebody conjure a spirit ? is that spirit a real spirit or just a demon ?

i'd like to know what u personally believe in apart from the Bible & also what does the Bible says about this ?

---------
funny title , isn't it ? my question is does ghosts exist ??? i've read many stories about ghosts lol that's why i'm asking Very Happy

i have other questions also :

some ppl believe that the dead person's soul stays on earth for sometime to visit the places that he likes then it returns to God , how far is that true ?

there is also another thing that ppl believe in.Some ppl believe that dead normal ppl can contact us here in our physical world( in case u saw the others movie , the 6th sense , the amityville horror ) i'm not kidding lol , just asking Smile

how can somebody conjure a spirit ?? is that spirit a real spirit or just a demon ?

i'd like to know what u personally believe in apart from the Bible & also what does the Bible says about this ?
Note: To add an image or link in your message,

----------------------------

Dear Snow, I'm not sure where the scrip-ture is found , but God very strongly FORBIDS us from trying to contact the dead!When people do so they are contacted by familiar spirits which impersonate the dead friend or relative they are trying to hear from. This is spiritual dynamite! I'll look up the verses later. These familiar spirits are demons which seduce and deceive people, that is why God forbids His people from doing so. It is spiritual adultery.
Posted by John
Dear Snow, I'm not sure where the scrip-ture is found , but God very strongly FORBIDS us from trying to contact the dead!When people do so they are contacted by familiar spirits which impersonate the dead friend or relative they are trying to hear from. This is spiritual dynamite! I'll look up the verses later. These familiar spirits are demons which seduce and deceive people, that is why God forbids His people from doing so. It is spiritual adultery.

"There shall not be found among you one who makes his son or daughter pass through the fire, who practices witchcraft, a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or ONE WHO CALLS UP THE DEAD. For all who do these things are an ABOMINATION to the Lord." (Deuteronomy 18:10-12)

------------------

"There shall not be found among you one who makes his son or daughter pass through the fire, who practices witchcraft, a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or ONE WHO CALLS UP THE DEAD. For all who do these things are an ABOMINATION to the Lord." (Deuteronomy 18:10-12)

--------------------------------

well to answer some of your questions i will first introduce you to me my name is kasey. and to be honest I feel that ghosts are real, and the soul does not dwell on earth it either goes to heaven or hell and that completely depends on the type of person. and honestly i am strong in faith our paths our chosen by god but we all have the right to choose whether we accept that path or not
Posted by Casandra
well to answer some of your questions i will first introduce you to me my name is kasey. and to be honest I feel that ghosts are real, and the soul does not dwell on earth it either goes to heaven or hell and that completely depends on the type of person. and honestly i am strong in faith our paths our chosen by god but we all have the right to choose whether we accept that path or not

------------------------------------------------------

ghosts are nothing but evil spirits..and i tottaly agree with John ..evil spirits make themselves to be your dead relative or friend ..stay away from calling up the DEAD !!

------------------------------------
ghosts are nothing but evil spirits..and i tottaly agree with John ..evil spirits make themselves to be your dead relative or friend ..stay away from calling up the DEAD !!

------------------------------
heheheheheh thanks every1 for ur answers Very Happy & i'm not a conjurer Very Happy

Why do u think ghosts r real ??

& if u guys think that ghosts r nothing but demons , so why don't these ghosts harm ppl ??? i've heard about friendly ghosts Very Happy who just need to talk to ppl.

here i'll tell u some stories , one of my class mates said that her grandpa died & after that she continued to hear his groans & agony at night in the flat ?? how can this happen ???
---------------------------
Also , can a demon dwell in a christian house ???
I've also read about some ppl who has been killed & the case was closed without finding the murderer so they contact their families to inform them about the killer.
i hope 2 see more answers Very Happy
----------------------
heheheheheh thanks every1 for ur answers Very Happy & i'm not a conjurer Very Happy
----------------------
why do u think ghosts r real ??
---------------------
& if u guys think that ghosts r nothing but demons , so why don't these ghosts harm ppl ??? i've heard about friendly ghosts Very Happy who just need to talk to ppl.

here i'll tell u some stories , one of my class mates said that her grandpa died & after that she continued to hear his groans & agony at night in the flat ?? how can this happen ???

Also , can a demon dwell in a christian house ???

I've also read about some ppl who has been killed & the case was closed without finding the murderer so they contact their families to inform them about the killer.

i hope 2 see more answers Very Happy

-------------------

Ghost don't exist these supposingly ghost are demonic spirit taking the form of person who past away! I agree

------------------------

yes snow thats right ...like the Bible says Satan can make himself to look like the angel of light ..he cAN fool people some evil spirits are nice because they want to fool us till they get us as where they want us to be..i have seen evil spirits before..i asked God to open my eyes to the spiritual world ..man that was a bad request lol..i would not want to see it again..i have seen evil spirit climbing a building ..it had the body of a monkey wings of the bat they were ripped and torn , the face of the bat ..very very ugly ..i shook with fear and asked God to take the vision away..i rather NOt see it anymore..lets NOt forget that evil spirits are fallen angels..they been round way before we were created so they know everything about us our fam friend etc ..they can fool us to think they are our dead relative so we can take our focus away from the reality and truth ..see they know we are vunerable when it come to our dead ones because they know we miss them so they play with our minds and feelings making us think we are talking to our dead relatives ..the reality is NOT true but if we rebuke them and tell them to flee in Jesus name they will do just that and will leave u alone..see they know who belongs to Christ and who doesnt ..Just like the story in the Bible when the evil spirit beat the guy that tried to do things in Jesus name and yet didnt have faith in him lol

----------------------

yes snow thats right ...like the Bible says Satan can make himself to look like the angel of light ..he cAN fool people some evil spirits are nice because they want to fool us till they get us as where they want us to be..i have seen evil spirits before..i asked God to open my eyes to the spiritual world ..man that was a bad request lol..i would not want to see it again..i have seen evil spirit climbing a building ..it had the body of a monkey wings of the bat they were ripped and torn , the face of the bat ..very very ugly ..i shook with fear and asked God to take the vision away..i rather NOt see it anymore..lets NOt forget that evil spirits are fallen angels..they been round way before we were created so they know everything about us our fam friend etc ..they can fool us to think they are our dead relative so we can take our focus away from the reality and truth ..see they know we are vunerable when it come to our dead ones because they know we miss them so they play with our minds and feelings making us think we are talking to our dead relatives ..the reality is NOT true but if we rebuke them and tell them to flee in Jesus name they will do just that and will leave u alone..see they know who belongs to Christ and who doesnt ..Just like the story in the Bible when the evil spirit beat the guy that tried to do things in Jesus name and yet didnt have faith in him lol

--------------
snow demons are everywhere ...Gods angels fly back and forth answering prayers and helping people ..sometimes an answered prayer takes a little longer because there is a spiritual battle warfare going on in heaven some evil spirits try to stop the angels passing thrue with the answered prayer and they battle in heavens ..its a constant things happening..like when daniel or david prayed and it took a while for his prayer to be answered and the angel said to him he had to fight with the evil to pass thrue thats why it took him so long..man its awesome thing when u think about it..spritual world is amazing and yet frightening..

---------------------
snow demons are everywhere ...Gods angels fly back and forth answering prayers and helping people ..sometimes an answered prayer takes a little longer because there is a spiritual battle warfare going on in heaven some evil spirits try to stop the angels passing thrue with the answered prayer and they battle in heavens ..its a constant things happening..like when daniel or david prayed and it took a while for his prayer to be answered and the angel said to him he had to fight with the evil to pass thrue thats why it took him so long..man its awesome thing when u think about it..spritual world is amazing and yet frightening..

------------------
i want to see a ghost Very Happy but i want to see a peaceful one so that i can ask it & it answers back Very Happy hehehhehehhe but i know if i saw something like this i will NEVER sleep again , i may die out of fear lol Very Happy
----------------------
u said that angels need to fight to answer our prayers , why that ??? i believe that Jesus is next to everyone of us & that it's Him who answer prayers so why will angels have to fight since they r Jesus' Angels & r serving Him , how dare the devils fight with them ?!

----------------------

lol Foxy , i want to see a ghost hehehehehheheheh Very Happy but i want to see a peaceful one so that i can ask it & it answers back Very Happy hehehhehehhe but i know if i saw something like this i will NEVER sleep again , i may die out of fear lol Very Happy
-----------------
u said that angels need to fight to answer our prayers , why that ??? i believe that Jesus is next to everyone of us & that it's Him who answer prayers so why will angels have to fight since they r Jesus' Angels & r serving Him , how dare the devils fight with them ?!

--------------------

angels work for God to answer our prayers ...angels have a job to do to serve God and us..:0)..go to strong concordance and look up the word angels see how many verses there are in the BIBle and what they have done.
its a daily spirituall battle warfare in heavens...one day u will know more...i best not get into it..

Give comment:
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 250
Job/hobbies : Fishing,and "fishing",make peace,help ppl.
Humor : yes,all different.Dont worry just tell..
Registration date : 2007-12-30

View user profile http://www.forumportalen.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum