We call our selves chrisitans

Go down

We call our selves chrisitans

Post by Admin on Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:20 am

and why are there so many different belives?

------------------

methodist belive this baptist belive that why.Are we losing the true word of God?

---------------------------------

cos satan confused many people and people chose to fellowship a group where it suits them ..some want more muzic some more dancing some more of speaking in toungs some want more quite some want to bow to idols some want to pray to idols ..some dont think that a cross is important some dont care where they go as long as there are no rules some want to rest on sunday some on saturday some dont care when as long as is rest ..some people chose to eat meat some dont come chose to eat pork some dont ..so each individual looks at those things and say well u know what i will attend this group becasue its good for me and feel good being there or was raised in it and they wouldnt bother to search pray study and seek truth ..we all have choices what will you chose.. Smile

-----------------------

Give comment- post reply:
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 250
Job/hobbies : Fishing,and "fishing",make peace,help ppl.
Humor : yes,all different.Dont worry just tell..
Registration date : 2007-12-30

View user profile http://www.forumportalen.com

Back to top Go down

But we shall not blame/jugde other people

Post by Admin on Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:41 am

This is how you jugding people..

Christian are how you are inside...

Music, Dans, speaking in tounge.. ? are they not christians?

Satan is not my friend,but many times I can "blame him" for my behavier,and for bad thing i have done,but its just a stupid excusing.

I take the decision.. if I will listen to "him or God"
That is the reason we have forgivness,we shall growing up and me and you mean,the best is to growing in Jesus name..

But we shall not blame/jugde other people if they some times visite "satan".That will also give experience and we know more what is the best..?

Many Christian people,have been on the "other side".. for a long time,use drugs,killing people,.. done a lot of bad thing... and many of this have been christans.. but cause the family,have give up..hav look at this,jugde them...
They have "no" reason to come "home" I can understand ..

This people,when they became "new christians" again,they are many times very good to help other people.. cause they have the "experience" and know that was a bad life..

And a lot of time,they have found a "new family" who can understand and take care of them,and dont jugde they..
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 250
Job/hobbies : Fishing,and "fishing",make peace,help ppl.
Humor : yes,all different.Dont worry just tell..
Registration date : 2007-12-30

View user profile http://www.forumportalen.com

Back to top Go down