prayer

Go down

prayer

Post by Admin on Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:40 pm

(ISA 53:10,2COR 5.21,ROMANS 5:6-Cool

prayer

dear father ,i thank you for sending jesus christ to die in my place, thereby paying the full penalty for my sins. i rejoice, knowing that his sacrifice for sin was the ultimate sacrife by which i now stand justified in your presence. thank you for ushering me inti this new life(zoe`) of righteousness,where i now reign and rule with christ forever ,
in jesus `s name .
AMEN.
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 250
Job/hobbies : Fishing,and "fishing",make peace,help ppl.
Humor : yes,all different.Dont worry just tell..
Registration date : 2007-12-30

View user profile http://www.forumportalen.com

Back to top Go down

prayer

Post by Admin on Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:43 pm

-- Cecil wrote:

And jesus came and spoke unto them,saying ,all power is given unto me in heaven and inearth.go ye therefore....mattew 28 18/19,LUKE 10:19,MARK 16 15-18

That means all nature are subject to jesus and must obey his voice, this is given to you as a believer jesus gave you attorney (right) to act in his place.what ever you declare in his name ,he is back of it ,therefore be bold to use the name of jesus to effect changes in any unfavouarable situation you might face .
let it down on your spirit that jesus has given his authority

prayer

lord christ thank you for giving me the power of attorney to act in your stead.
i take full advantage of the anthority you`re given me ,and declare that as i function by the power of your name ,i put astop to every evil work around me, and endorse only those that areconsistent with your plans and purpose for me. amen.
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 250
Job/hobbies : Fishing,and "fishing",make peace,help ppl.
Humor : yes,all different.Dont worry just tell..
Registration date : 2007-12-30

View user profile http://www.forumportalen.com

Back to top Go down