Christian get kidnapped ?

Go down

Christian get kidnapped ?

Post by Admin on Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:27 am

if a Christian get kidnapped , tortured & kept in a deserted place in order to be forced to renounce Christianity.What if this person finally surrendered & forcedly renounced Christianity ( though he/she still believe in Christianity ) what will be Jesus' overall view of this case ?? will He consider that Christian a non-believer or someone who denied Him bec of fear ?? or will He view that Christian as a believer who was forced unwillingly to deny Him & thus Jesus will see him/her as a Christian ??

mmmm this really annoys me & i want to know the answer...There r so many cases in which christians get kidnapped & forced to be non-christians that's why i'm asking.-

( snow)
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 250
Job/hobbies : Fishing,and "fishing",make peace,help ppl.
Humor : yes,all different.Dont worry just tell..
Registration date : 2007-12-30

View user profile http://www.forumportalen.com

Back to top Go down

first even if we deny being

Post by Admin on Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:27 am

Hi SNoW,
first even if we deny being a christian, once born again - we just ARE christians.. faith is not something that we can produce ourselves.. it is something that grows naturally - or in other words that God plants into our hearts..

However if You love Your torturers and Yeshua than You will try Your best NOT to surrender - and God will be with You. He won't let us bear more than we can deal with - we might however discover that we can bear a whole lot more than we thought we could..

When You last mentioned that in Your surrounding again and again Muslims kidnapp christian girls to convert them or force them to live a Muslim life - I thought: Well, actually this is the best thing Muslims can do to destroy their own religion Smile
Because christianity is not a philosophy, nor a theology or religion; To be a christian means to have been born a new creature - one which is supperior to the old.
So by kidnapping christans and forcing them to live amongst them Muslims actually bring a 'Trojan horse' into their homes! Remember Yeshua - who is our new nature and who dwells within us - Yeshua is Truth! - So what happens if You bring truth into a pile of lies?
The same will happen as if you would bring a red-glowing iron-bar into a pile of dry straw.. - the straw will burn and go up in smoke and all that will remain will be the red-glowing iron-bar - and it will even glow harder then befor Smile
Posted by Tibor
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

KIDNAPPING ARE TERRIBLE ANYWAY

Post by Admin on Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:34 am

I feel its litle bit selfish and think if a Christian be kidnapped.Cause kidnapping can happen every body,and if you think a bus with christian,muslime,budish.. this have happen many time.And I dont think the christian have more oportunities to be released..

But if you believe and trust God,you will get peace and help so long its posible and of course all who are kidnapped..

or?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Christian get kidnapped ?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down